click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
For now...
Apr 2, 2005
Yes, I am aware that I have no posts, excluding this one.
I am waiting to see if I have:

1) Something original to say, and
2) The time to post said musings/writing somewhat regularly.

To those of you who know me: if you really think I should write, not just so you have another page to look at, but because you think I have something to say, something to contribute - in that case, tell me so.
- ilan

3 people hopping:

Alisha said...

I do. I don't know if there's any particular reason to do it on blogspot as opposed to xanga, but you're a great writer and I'd love to read more of what you write.

Brian said...

How long are you gonna wait till you decide if you have anything to write about?

Anonymous said...

I spend most of my day reading other people's writing...so the fact that I seek out yours when I have so much else piled up on my desk, maybe means something, maybe not...(but it does tend to make me smile)

Either way, you shouldn't be doing it for us.

Subscribe to: